Durable ski glove for the colder days of winter. A functional five-finger model that’s every bit as comfortable in cold January snow as it is in cold conditions later in the season. Practical polyester fabric protects against the elements, while the goatskin palm provides good grip and increased durability.
Hestra’s Powder Gauntlet is a warm ski glove with well thought-out features. It has a long cuff with an elastic drawstring to keep snow off your hands and wrists. The wrist width is easy to adjust with one hand. It also comes with an attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap). The liner is removable and easy to take out and dry after a day of skiing. The microfleece liner is comfortable against the skin, and the synthetic insulation both insulates and wicks away moisture. A versatile, warm ski glove for long days on the mountain, and equally at home on the downhill slopes and for other winter activities.
- Warm, durable ski glove.
- Windproof and breathable polyester fabric backhand.
- Impregnated goatskin provides good grip and durability
- Removable fleece liner with polyester insulation (Fiberfill).
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
- Wrist adjustment with one-handed grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Can be combined with various liners.
- Outer material: Hestra niak polyester fabric, impregnated goat leather
- Attached lining: Brushed polyester, microfleece
- Insulation: Fibrafil
Size & Fit Guide: Unisex size guide: Measure the circumference of your hand with a tape measure or a string and a ruler. The size guides are based on average hand dimensions. The sizes should therefore only be seen as a recommendation
- 127MM = Size 5
- 152MM = Size 6
- 178MM = Size 7
- 203MM = Size 8
- 229MM = Size 9
- 254MM = Size 10
- 279MM = Size 11
- 309MM = Size 12
- 330MM = Size 13