Men's Hike Trek Scout Boot Midweight with Cushion 1981
Benefits of Merino Wool:
- All Day Comfort
- Moisture Wicking: wool absorbs moisture before it turns into sweat, leaving you dry
- Thermoregulating: Wool fibres hold and release heat dependent on what the body is doing
- Anti-Microbial: Odour resistance is unique to Wool. Go ahead and take a sniff.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 65% Merino Wool 33% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex