Hestra Falt Guide Glove 31270
The Fält Guide Glove has become a favourite among mountain guides, ski patrols and other outdoor professionals who spend a lot of their time in the cold and in the open air. The glove is named after Lars Fält, founder of the Survival School for the Swedish Armed Forces and an expert in wilderness survival. He was looking for a hardwearing, warm work glove and turned to Hestra. The result of this partnership was the Fält Guide Glove, which combines extra tough goatskin leather on the grip surfaces with flexible cowhide on the backhand. It has a removable liner in wool – nature's own super material – perfect if you spend long days in the mountains and want several dry liners to swap in and out. The design is relatively spacious, allowing plenty of insulating air. A decent workhorse that functions equally well in the mountains and in the forest, and with a little care will accompany you over years of ski tours and outdoor adventure.
- Warm, hardwearing leather glove for skiing and outdoor recreation.
- Treated goatskin leather for good grip protects from the elements.
- Supple, treated cowhide on the backhand.
- Out-seams provide comfort and good grip.
- Removable liner in wool terry and wool fleece.
- Wool wicks away moisture and is warming even when damp.
- Attachment for wrist strap/handcuffs.
- Carabiner and eyelet secure the glove to belt loops or a rucksack.
- Can be combined with other liners.