Paying homage to a classic fly-fishing technique, the Spey Fly sock takes its name from Scotland’s River Spey and inspiration from our own fly-fishing guru and Mill patriarch, Marc Cabot. He’s the real deal. This lightweight lifestyle sock is too. It features terry loops knit under foot for cozy cushioning and our signature Merino Wool durable construction. While you may never reel in stream dolphins like Marc does, you can sport the same socks.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odour resistant for all-day comfort.