Women's Snow Due North Otc Midweight With Cushion 8025
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Soft terry loop cushioning underfoot is engineered to provide warmth and comfort on the hill.